[ODE] reply-to on mailing list

Mike Wuetherick mike at gekidodesigns.com
Thu Feb 26 14:59:12 MST 2004

when some people reply to the list the ode email shows up as a 'cc'
address, so when you try to reply to it, you send an email to the poster
and that's it.

most other mailing lists i'm on set the 'from' and 'reply-to' for the
list to the list's email address.

minor detail though, i wouldn't worry about it too much, just have to
pay attention when i'm sending mail to this list.

cheers
mike w