[ODE] New Physics SDK released

ken ken at spinlink.com
Thu Feb 19 09:57:13 MST 2004

Dan Page wrote:

> Pierre Terdiman of Novodex AG wrote...
>
> It probably has the same limitations as ODE's "fast step". I guess. I don't
> know, I've never used ODE.
>
> So if you've never used ODE why are you posting to the ODE community? Just
> fishing for sales I guess. :/

Well I found the demos quite cool, and I can't see why anyone would
find other interesting physics SDKs offensive or off topic, even if
they are commercial projects. It doesn't mean you have to like ODE any
less. Besides, is this not the same Pierre Terdiman that wrote OPCODE
that we all use for collision detection in ODE? If so, I would think
he belongs on the list as much as anyone. Am I missing something?

-k