[ODE] Geom transformations

Jonas Svegland svegland at customred.com
Mon Feb 16 17:09:52 MST 2004

Hi,
Have you tried using the following functions?

void dGeomSetPosition (dGeomID, dReal x, dReal y, dReal z)
void dGeomSetRotation (dGeomID, const dMatrix3 R)
const dReal * dGeomGetPosition (dGeomID)
const dReal * dGeomGetRotation (dGeomID)

http://opende.sourceforge.net/ode-latest-userguide.html#ref74

Cheers
Jonas Svegland