[ODE] Creation of sloped ground planes.

Shamyl Zakariya zakariya at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 18:08:46 MST 2004

Drawstuff always draws a flat groundplane at z=0, irregardless of how
your ground plane is configured, or even if you're using one at all.
What you're seeing is your robot sliding along the *real* ground...

If you want it to display correctly, you'll have to roll some of your
own opengl display code.

Shamyl Zakariya
   "this is, after all, one of those movies where people spend a great
   deal of time looking at things and pointing."
	From a review of _Fantastic Voyage_