[ODE] TriMesh/Box Problem

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Sun Feb 8 11:34:46 MST 2004

Bob Cober wrote:
> The test_trimesh sample also has issues in Linux.  Not with spheres.
> But in this case, the boxes spit off to infinity upon contact with the
> mesh.

I see something similar (on linux).  Well, the boxes don't spit
off into infinity, but they don't really collide with the rabbit
very well -- often they just hesitantly fall through some parts
of the rabbit when colliding at a particular angle/point.

I've been seeing that for as long as test_trimesh has been
working for me at all, though.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"At this point the rocket becomes engorged with astronauts."