[ODE] Back wheels would not be fixed~

ÃÖÁöÇö honestee at empal.com
Wed Feb 4 15:28:21 MST 2004

I have made a car for testing, using ODE. It has 4 wheels and can is steered by front 2 wheels.
But, when I played with it, I have found out some strange behaviors..
When the car is moving slow and turn a corner, I can see that front 2 wheels are steered.
But when the car is moving faster, front 2 wheels are aligned along the orientation of the car
and, rather, rear 2 wheels come to be steered...
(I set 2 back wheels are fixed not to rotate along Axis1(Hinge2) like this:

dJointSetHinge2Param(gs_myCar.jointWheel[i], dParamLoStop, 0);
dJointSetHinge2Param(gs_myCar.jointWheel[i], dParamHiStop, 0);

But It would not be fixed..T_T)

What is problem? and how can I improve this?
(I welcome another advice to make a car else, too~)