[ODE] spam on wiki area page?

Eike Decker zet at cube3d.de
Wed Dec 15 08:34:42 MST 2004

I am administrating some wikis (pmwiki, a PHP based wiki that works without SQL
and other extensions, but can be extended easily) and I have reduced these
attacks by using a blackwordlist (I had this chinese attack, too). Another idea
could be, to count the external Number of external links and disallow multiple
external link changes at once. In most cases it is enough to put the linked
hostnames on the list.

Eike