[ODE] compiling ODE in Visual Studio .NET 2003

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 11 20:11:19 MST 2004

Are you using a recent-ish CVS version?  The older version expect you to
manually add the ODE include and lib directories to Visual Studio (somewhere
via the options, I'm still on VC6).  The newer versions should work without
modification, assuming there isn't some limitation to the VC6 import system
in .Net.
--
gl