[ODE] ODEPSCL Plugin source and binary available.

scott scott+ode at escherichia.net
Wed Aug 11 14:19:13 MST 2004

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 10:10:50AM -0700, james at 6msoft.com wrote:

> You can download both a source and binary distribution at:
> www.sourceforge.net/projects/odepscl/

Fantastic! Thank you for this.  but... has anyone been able to download
this yet? I've tried from a number of the sourceforge mirrors to my
computer both at work and at home and all the files come down as corrupt.
Both winzip and Linux's unzip tell me that the zip file is missing 11818
bytes.  The md5 of the file I'm getting through the T1 at work and my
cable modem at home is consistantly a6c05932f326f6f20a232ecd7d8f7091.

scott