[ODE] ODEPSCL Plugin source and binary available.

james at 6msoft.com james at 6msoft.com
Wed Aug 11 10:10:50 MST 2004

Rocket 1.1 (www.novodex.com) was released today with support for plugins,
so I can now upload the ODE plugin for Rocket. The ODE version isn’t
perfect yet, but you can still run a few of the demos and there is plenty
of room for improvement within the plugin, I would encourage anyone
interested to enhance the plugin. We will be releasing more and more
source code in the future in an effort to get PSCL widely adopted.

You can download both a source and binary distribution at:
www.sourceforge.net/projects/odepscl/

Also, the download contains a version of ODE with some minor additions
(Mesh-Plane, Damping, Max Angular Velocity, and PSCL Core Dumping). Feel
free to add any of those to CVS for ODE.

-James Dolan