[ODE] NovodeX free for noncommercial use

Adam Moravanszky [Novodex] adam.moravanszky at novodex.com
Tue Aug 10 16:41:30 MST 2004

Hi guys,

we have made the NovodeX Physics SDK available for free for all academic and
otherwise non-commercial use.  Head over to our website for details on
release v. 2.1.1; it can be downloaded without any registration, copy
protection, payment, or any other hassles.

I know the last time Pierre and I made a NovodeX related announcement on
this list it annoyed some people.  I believe this list to be the main
meeting point for people doing dynamics simulation outside of the mainstream
game industry, without an expensive physics engine, whether or not they are
using ODE.  This group of people is important to us, and with this move we
would like to become more important to you.  We are following through on our
previous announcement from July when John Ratcliff has released NovodeX
Rocket and PSCL, an open physics scripting language and development platform
intended to work with ODE and other engines besides NovodeX.  This package
is also freely available from our website.

Best Regards,

Adam Moravanszky
NovodeX AG
physics middleware