[ODE] Car Simulation(Lots of problems)

Robson Ito agemaniac at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 4 20:48:45 MST 2004

Hi, im trying to simulate a car like in the bug demo.
But i got lots off problems. My car have 4 wheels
instead of 3 and when i go forward and reverse
everything goes fine. But when im steering the car
seem to break. When i steer before go forward the car
just dont move. Another things that happen is that
when a car fall to the ground the wheel go throught
the car..and return to normal position. I try to play
with the ERP and MFC params with no suceess..any sugestions???