[ODE] modify a trimesh

tullio.molitierno at libero.it tullio.molitierno at libero.it
Tue Aug 3 12:00:18 MST 2004

Hi to all,

I have to modify a trimesh. in my simulation i have a buffer with the vertex
points and indexs modified. How can i update the trimeshdata structure? I have
tried to use this code during the simloop but it is very slow:

Data = dGeomTriMeshDataCreate();

dGeomTriMeshDataBuildSimple(Data,
                                             Object->GetPoints(),
                                              Object->GetNumPoints(),
                                             Object->GetNumFaces()*3);

ODEVascolareMesh = dCreateTriMesh(ODEspace, Data, 0, 0, 0);

This code loads the mesh completely.

I want only update a group of vertexs, not all points.

Anyone has some idea?

thanks to all

Tullio