[ODE] Makefile for Gcc Shared Objects included...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Sun Apr 25 21:32:34 MST 2004

Hi all,
   After by trials and tribulations of creating shared objects under
Linux ( thanks again to all who helped and hinted ). I have created (
hacked is probably a more accurate term ) the attached makefile whose
name is "makefile.unix-so-gcc". So theortically assigning "unix-so-gcc"
to the PLATFORM variable in the user-config file, should then allow one
to create a usable Shared Object.

This seems to work for me, but I have no idea if this works in all
situations. Could someone with some decent unix knowledge give it a
quick looking over and if it is OK, add it to CVS.

Thanks,

Dominique
http://www.DelphiGamer.com := go on, write a game instead;