[ODE] air friction

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:26:05 MST 2004

Uhm, you could read the FAQ.

Q How do I stop things from rolling off into infinity, or pendulums from
swinging forever?
A ODE models a universe with frictionless hinges and no rolling friction, so
problems like those are fairly common. The solution is to apply a force to
simulate RollingFrictionOrAerodynamicDrag.

http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RollingFrictionOrAerodynamicDrag