[ODE] air friction

George Birbilis birbilis at kagi.com
Wed Apr 21 14:03:47 MST 2004

could also use some curve by which you decide how much to decrease the
rotational speed (and or translational/linear speed) in time (that is since
you say you don't have any forces applied on the ball, just give it a boost
and let it go)

else if the ball while interact with things, better "add" forces too to
simulate air friction, so that the sum of all forces is applied at the end
by ODE (instead of decreasing the speed manually)

-----
George Birbilis (birbilis at kagi.com)
http://www.kagi.com/birbilis