[ODE] ODE and OPCODE involvement

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 00:56:44 MST 2004

I am using gentoo as well :-)

If you need an example for Roel's suggestion take a
look at lirc's ebuild (which I happen to know from a
different project) - it uses a "users options"
parameter called "LIRC_OPTS" that relays information
to the ebuild, and then you can build ode in the
following manner (from bash, at least):

ODE_OPTS="opcode float" emerge ODE

Which will transfer the options "use opcode, build
float and not double" to the ODE ebuild.

Shaul