[ODE] documentation initiative

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Sun Apr 11 15:44:24 MST 2004

> Russ,I'd like your thoughts on this as well since high visibility of
> such a proposed system would only be beneficial if you gave it good
> visibility on the ode community section.

sure - if you have content, i'll link to it on the ODE docs page. i
don't think i'll be setting up phpnuke on q12 though. personally i think
the problem will be content, not infrastructure. it takes a *lot* of
effort to write docs and tutorials, but relatively less effort to port
docs between formats (e.g. wiki to whatever, html to whatever).

russ.

--
Russell Smith
http://www.q12.org