[ODE] OPCODE segfault

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Mon Apr 12 00:38:39 MST 2004

Hi,

I've a problem with OPCODE in my application. It works for some time,
then my application print this (or similar) error:

ODE Message 3: LCP internal error, s <= 0 (s=0.0000e+000)

short time after it segfaults. Here is the gdb result I got:

(gdb) run
Starting program: c:\src\marcus\RoboSim_neu/RoboSim.exe

[Switching to thread 1056.0x3fc]
0x00469b43 in probe () at OPC_OptimizedTree.cpp:778
778                     }

Do you think this is a problem specific to OPCODE or should I search the
problem in my applications code?

regards
Andreas