[ODE] documentation initiative

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sun Apr 11 11:51:50 MST 2004

>  I'm all for it, I think your reasoning is 100%
> accurate. If ODE is to be used by people with no
> knowledge of the source this has to be done. And it
> will reduce the amount of re-occurring questions to
> the list.

If I may be perfectly honest, I think that most of the
recurring questions on this list (not all, but most) have
to do with linkage or compilation issues. Almost all of
those have to do with the tool set used by the asker, not
with ODE per se. It's un-clear to me how ODE tutorials
can solve THAT problem -- i e, people asking us how their
own, un-related tools, work.

Unless you want to create a tutorial for every compiler,
linker, and project manager under the sun, that is. Maybe
you have lots of spare time :-)

Cheers,

			/ h+