[ODE] Video cards and gaming PCs, now totally offtopic

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:05:59 MST 2004

> Anyway, wrong list for this discussion. Feel free to limit your market any
way you want, and cause more returns for your publisher, making him less
likely to fund your next project. Except that doesn't actually grow my own
market, it just makes mainstream consumers increasingly frustrated with
games in general, which is bad for everybody.

Bleh, THQ wanted us to make MotoGP run on a Voodoo1... I kid ye not, and
this was, what, 2001, 2002? :-)