[ODE] Triangle-box collider contribution

Jeffrey Smith jeffreys at Softimage.com
Mon Apr 5 10:30:03 MST 2004

Alen Ladavac wrote:
> We have all combinations of sphere, cylinder, capsule, box and
> triangle, except for triangle-triangle. They are all based on
> separating axis theorem and all work completely analytically (i.e.
> no numerical root finding).

I would _love_ to port the capsule/trimesh collider code to ODE. In fact,
I would like to do this immediately.  Can you send me the code right away?

Also, could you send me the cylinder/* code?  Depending on how quickly
the conversion to ODE goes, I may attempt the cylinder code this week
as well.

-Jeff