[ODE] wheels attached at the wrong spot

Ian McMeans imcmeans at telus.net
Sat Apr 3 18:17:10 MST 2004

Oops, I forget to CC this to ode - sorry about the duplicate, Robert.

Yup, that's exactly what was happening :) That's what I get for not
considering the matrices might be stored in a different format, and
forgetting that perhaps what I was seeing wasn't actually what ODE was
doing.

The other problem was that my car objects were colliding with each other, so
the wheels would rub and collide against the car body, and that just led to
a really unstable simulation. The two problems together made it hard to
figure out what was going on.

I've got to admit, I've never been so happy seeing an ugly little
60-triangle cart puttering around :)