[ODE] Trimesh status

Josh Singer twoit at epidendral.com
Thu Apr 1 19:54:52 MST 2004

Hi folks,

I wonder if someone would clarify the status of OPCODE/trimeshes w.r.t. ODE.
It seems from the documentation and discussions on this mailing list:

1. In releases up to and including ode-0.039 you had to do the integration
with opcode collisions yourself.

2. A decision has been made to integrate opcode and ODE so that trimesh will
be a geom you can create and collide using an ODE api call.

3. This is in the CVS repository and being tested in the community, and
should be supported in the next realease.

Am I wide off the mark? How mature is the integration here?

cheers,
josh