[ODE] XODE version 1.0r17

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 00:17:04 MST 2004

Hi,
 Some notes about stuff in the schema:
 - attribute type, xs:float, xs:double, free text?
 - mandatory attributes - currently almost all of the
attributes are optional.
 - Anyone with xml schema expirience is invited to
give feedback and suggestions.
 - Anyone which finds problems in the schema - please
notify asap.

Will,
 Thanks, and thank you for leading this effort.

Best,
Shaul