[ODE] friction + collision problem

Santi Ontañón santi.ontanon at terra.es
Thu Apr 1 09:46:06 MST 2004

I've tried the ready-made .DLL file you told me, and it does not work.
When the simulation starts, it tells me that "step size must be > 0"
(when it obviously is, since I call "dWorldStep(ode_world_ID,0.05);"!!!!

Moreover, when I built ODE myself, I built it to be linked statically
(i.e. I generated a LIB file, not a DLL file).

About my step size, I use a dynamic step size (the simulation is in real
time), but it is in the interval: 0.01 - 0.1 (I force this). But I've
tried to FIX step sizes to see if that was the problem, and it wasn't.