[ODE] TriMesh again...

Dino Patti dino at nordmark.dk
Fri Sep 26 15:41:53 MST 2003

Hi,

My problem was fixed when i compiled a new ode.lib with the "stable" version
downloaded from sourceforge. Almost the same code didn't work with the cvs
code... ?
The only thing i had to change, because the function had changed was
parameter 2 for dGeomTriMeshDataBuildSimple, so i typecasts to (dVector3*)
instead of (dReal*).

/*Dino*/