[ODE] Objects getting stuck with tri-mesh

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 2 20:02:01 2003

Well, for one you can use a smaller timestep until you get something
workable (smaller timestep = less penetration).  Can you not extend the box
depth also?

For the ground, another option is to use my dHeightfield contribution.  It
only supports spheres currently, but it's written so each triangle acts like
the planes do - ie. you can penetrate very deep, and it will still kick you
out.

I've been trying to talk someone into adding more colliders, but so far no
luck : ).  I'll need them eventually myself, but I'm busy with other things
right now...
--
gl