[ODE] Suspicious suspension

Steve Yates cda1912 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:15:48 MST 2003

Hi

I've made a 'car' that drives quite nicely over my terrain.  Only thing is,
there doesn't seem to be any suspension! It kind of rattles about as though
the wheels were fixed to the car.  It's just a box with 4 spheres attached
using a hinge2.  I know how to adjust the stops for steering, but how I set
the suspension high and low stops? If that can't be done, I have another
question :)

If I were to build my own suspension, how can I use more than one joint to
connect 2 bodies (ie chassis to wheel). Do I make a joint group and attach
the bodies using that?

Thanks