[ODE] No tutorials? Really?

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 14:53:20 MST 2003

With respect, Having a tutorial is just another
convenient way relaying an idea. Would you ask why
there are so many examples in a IP masquerading HOWTO?
Would you query the reasoning behind opengl tutorials?
Why would ODE be any different? because it relates to
a mathematical foundation most people can't even
understand?

ODE is a tool, and as such should be available to
anyone who wishes to use it.