[ODE] Where is dBodySetPosition defined ?

Martin Linklater mslinklater at mac.com
Thu Oct 2 17:36:32 MST 2003

Hi - I've just started playing with ODE and am trying to get a small
test application up and running under OSX using ProjectBuilder. Could
people answer a few questions for me please ? Apologies if these are a
bit obvious - I've only just started looking at ODE and the mailing
list archives.

Where is the 'dBodySetPosition' function defined ? I'm hitting a load
of compile errors and I can't seem to find where this function is
defined...

Can someone tell me where I can find all the source/include files I
need to compile ODE into a library - there seems to be a lot of
dispersed files in the 'ode/src', 'include/ode' and 'contrib'
directories ? I am trying to put them all in the same directory for
simplicity.

What is the 'OPCODE' directory for ? What is this ?

I understand that there is a MacOSX folder already in the distribution,
but that is set up to use CodeWarrior (ISTR), and I don't have
CodeWarrior on my Mac, just the free dev tools.

- Martin Linklater