[ODE] drawing code

Sean R. Lynch seanl at chaosring.org
Sat May 3 07:59:02 2003

--=-2TgTe+7o9ydmBE5vkwlk

On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 03:41, Steve Dekorte wrote:
> On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 03:25 AM, Shaul Kedem wrote:
> >  Anyway, if drawstuff is to be replaced, why not use
> > SDL or some other cross platform widely used library?
> >
> >  As far as I understand, using opengl directly gives
> > you more flexibility.
>=20
> That true. OpenGL/GLUT are also better supported and perhaps more=20
> standardized.

SDL is better. I challenge anyone to find a platform on which GLUT is
supported and SDL is not. SDL should be used instead of GLUT.

--=20
If this helped you, please take the time to rate the value of this post:
<http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=3Dkg6cvv>

--=-2TgTe+7o9ydmBE5vkwlk

--=-2TgTe+7o9ydmBE5vkwlk--