Re[2]: [ODE] Bug in dCylinder contrib

P Baker pbaker05 at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 30 22:23:01 2003

Hi,

There is a similar problem in dCylinderAABB, and the x
and y values of the aabb change depending on the
cylinders orientation.
Also, I have noticed that colliding between a cylinder
and a plane seems to be slower than between a cylinder
and a box...

 --- slipch <slipch@gsc-game.kiev.ua> wrote: > Hello
Russ,