[ODE] Fw: Jacobian.

Antonio_Martini@scee.net Antonio_Martini at scee.net
Wed Mar 19 09:32:02 2003

talking about jacobians i found the Shabana's book, entitled Computational
Dynamics very well
written.

Baraff's papers are also a must, starting from the SIGGRAPH courses and
ending with "Fast contact force computation for nonpenetrating rigid bodies"
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~baraff/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~baraff/sigcourse/index.html

you may found the following useful as well:
www.cs.ubc.ca/grads/resources/thesis/ Nov02/Michael_Cline.pdf

"Sergey Iv" <sergey@1interactive.ru>@q12.org on 19/03/2003 14:16:35

Please respond to "Sergey Iv" <sergey@1interactive.ru>

Sent by:    ode-admin@q12.org