[ODE] a gui-related question

jnilson_99@yahoo.com jnilson_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 04:21:02 2003

My only advice is that if you're using wxwindows only
for cross platform support you might just try GLUT
which will allow you to deploy to just about anything.

Also by only I mean you don't need to build
dialogs,menus, file explorers etc. which wxwindows or
even MFC would offer.

My assumption is that you need some SIMPLE way of
getting user input to configure your application. For
that you can use just simply OpenGl.

Check out an open source game called Pakoon, they have
a really nice user entry/configuration OpenGl
subsystem that might teach you some things:

http://www.nic.fi/~moxide/

john