[ODE] a gui-related question

mike polyakov mvp9 at cornell.edu
Mon Mar 17 18:30:02 2003

Hi, I'm incorporating ODE into another program that uses an MFC-style gui
framework (wxwindows).  I'm new to C++ gui(and openGL) programming so I
want to use the code in drawstuff as much as possible (at least for
now).  I know that I basically need to rewrite drawstuff/windows.cpp in
terms of the wxwindows tools, but i'm unsure of which functionality is
taken care of by wxwindows(such as event handling, which is) and which isn't.
If anyone can offer advice in this endeavor i would appreciate it.
mike