[ODE] Error in memory.cpp

Jeroen Schmitz Jeroen Schmitz" <ode at q12.org
Fri Mar 7 03:35:02 2003

I have built ODE (v0.035) in debug mode and now I get an 'Unhandled
exception (NTDLL.DLL)' when I shut down my program. Looking at the
callstack it seems that this is caused by this line:
fprintf (stderr,"\nALLOCATOR REPORT\n");
that is in the function static void printReport() in memory.cpp.
I think that the stderr stream may already be closed at the time this
line is executed, but since the printReport function seems to be called
after the main function of my program has already been finished, it's a
little hard to figure out what goes wrong exactly. Has anyone had the
same problem?

Jeroen Schmitz