[ODE] Actuators

Ivan Tanev i_tanev at atr.co.jp
Thu Jun 26 17:31:02 2003

Dear all,

I have a very limited experience with ODE and would like to ask you to
suggest me the way of implementing "actuators" in the joins (e.g. ball
joins). I would like to keep the relative position between two bodies as
constant as possible. This relative position can be temporarily disturbed by
forces applied to either of the both bodies. However, when no external
forces applied, the position between the two bodies to be restored to the
originally predefined "resting" position.

Should I use Ball Joints combined with Angular Motors, or is there other way
to do this.

Thank you very much.

Ivan