[ODE] UNSORTED TriList collision (no trees!)

parisy@labri.fr parisy at labri.fr
Wed Jun 18 03:03:02 2003

Selon Ed Resnick <edresnick@game-developer.com>:

> So my question is, has anyone written code to generate the contact points for
> blah-triangle collision, without any extra bloat? blah = sphere, cclinder,
> aabb, etc.

I would definitely be interested by such a code, or by bibliographic
references on this topic. I added a convex mesh class to ODE, and
wrote mesh/plane and mesh/sphere interactions without too much
problems. But the mesh/mesh collision problem is really way beyond
my capabilities without more informations.

I'll be pleased to contribute this code to the ODE codebase, but
it's not very useful for now...

Greets,
Olivier.