[ODE] ODE via JNI reconsidered

Michael Scharvogel thubba at gmx.net
Wed Jun 11 02:55:02 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C33010.706A23C0

That quiet met the point..
The problem is that I wanted to use the drawstuff code for displaying.
I planned to use Java for the robot control and my c++ Program (which =
uses
ODE) for physics and display.

The concept is working fine but as I am not that into c++ I could not =
get
the display stuff running as it seems that the dll does not contain the
resources from the res file and I donot know how to integrate them...

Further I do not know how to design my application in order to use only =
not
drawstuff code without loosing the display ability and having to write =
that
on my own.

Maybe someone can help