[ODE] Mac OS X test app problems

Shamyl Zakariya zakariya at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 13:03:02 2003

For what it's worth, I just built 0.039 on os x, using a custom
project-builder project and using glut as a front-end for drawstuff --
and I'm having the same troubles, except that for test_trimesh 100% of
the objects fall through the floor.

OPCODE builds, (with a tweak, removing an "inline_" to fix a linker
error) and as far as I can tell, ODE is using opcode. But it's as if
it's not there at all.

And yes, test_moving_trimesh just blows polys all over the screen. Very
messy.