[ODE] Presentation and question - READ THIS

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Sat Jul 5 11:55:01 2003

> That's IT! you STAR! I owe you a beer if you're ever in the UK... and I'm
> sure this has to become part of the FAQ :)

I think we'd rather should pull in some code to manually set the FPU
precision before starting dWorldStep(). Or make it a utility function. This
should be very cheap, right?

Way back i saw the same problems with the Ipion physics engine. (taken over
by Havok) Using OpenGL it was fine, but as soon as i plugged in a d3d
renderer, it hung somewhere in a function during dynamics computations.

Erwin