[ODE] Presentation and question

DjArcas djarcas at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 11:05:51 2003

That's the basis I've been going on, but the ode renderer or mine is pretty
much interchangeable, and I got it down to literally a single line of code -
InitD3D or not... I've run every boundschecker/memory thrasher I can get my
hands on... and nothing. I'm now trying to backtrack through ODE and find
where the QNANs come from.

Adam