[ODE] TriMesh support and OPCODE added to ODE core

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 2 12:44:02 2003

christer_ericson@playstation.sony.com wrote:
> I'm not sure what ODE's license says, but wouldn't the simple
> solution be to simply amend it, specifying that the OPCODE bit
> of ODE falls under the OPCODE license and any Magic bits fall
> under the Magic license? And everything else under the ODE
> license itself.

That's probably a fair solution, since OPCODE lives in its own
directory and is quite distinct (as long as the Magic-licensed
code hasn't hit the core, such as the QuadTree-space code).

Regards,
--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"When I was young, I would break down and cry whenever mom made me