[ODE] Different behaviors with different C++ compilers

Steffen Wischmann steffen.wischmann at ais.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jul 2 11:42:02 2003

> Try using --float-store

Thanx for the hint, but that doesn't help.
It seems that I had no other choice, than using always the same compiler.

Does anybody know a c++ compiler, which is easily installable on
different linux systems, I heard it is a kind of tricky, to replace a
gcc compiler with an older version.
But I don't know, because I'm not very advanced in that matter.

Thanx for your help