[ODE] TriMesh support and OPCODE added to ODE core

Christophe Hosten chroma at programmer.net
Wed Jul 2 11:04:01 2003

I've downloaded the last cvs and tried to compile it with the tricollider.
When compiling with msvc (.lib), single precision, I get no errors at compilation but when i run the trimesh tests, there is some problems.
With test_trimesh each objects disappear when they hit the ground, maybe they simply fall trough.
With test_moving_trimesh, no problem when hitting the ground but no collision with the bunnies.

Now when i try to compile it as msvc-dll, the compilation breaks with 23 unresolved externals.

Can we use DOUBLE precision with that new opcode ?

Could someone please update the msvcdefs.def file, it miss some functions like dGeomGetSpace, dMassSetCylinder and probably more.

Anyway thanks to erwin & russ for this nice work :)

Christophe
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup