[ODE] Compiling

PCsaki@grepton.hu PCsaki at grepton.hu
Fri Jan 24 01:02:01 2003

Hi,
I'm really new here so please be patient. :)
I would like to use ODE from VB so I want to compile it to a dll. I set the config to msvc-dll. Make configure succeeds but make ode-lib throws this error:
msvcdefs.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol dGeomDisable
msvcdefs.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol dGeomEnable
msvcdefs.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol dGeomIsEnabled
lib/ode.lib : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
LINK : fatal error LNK1141: failure during build of exports file
make: *** [lib/ode.lib] Error 1141

However when I compile ODE with "msvc" it creates a library ode.lib.

My question is: How the heck can I make a dll? :)
Thanks,

Peter Csaki