[ODE] Anyone Get ODE .035 To Compile With VC 7.0 Yet?

slipch slipch <slipch at gsc-game.kiev.ua>
Wed Jan 22 10:25:02 2003

Hello Jeff,

JW> I've been spending a lot of hours trying to get the .035 build to compile
JW> under VC 7.0 (I never did get .03 to compile)

JW> If someone has managed to compile it with VC7 (or even VC6), I would really
JW> appreciate any direction you could give.

JW> Currently, I have all the src files loaded into a vc7 dll project and I am
JW> using the "config.h" file from the vc7 contrib section since I was unable to
JW> create my own.

JW> When I compile I get many "warnings" and  alot of LNK2005 errors.

I have no problems compiling under VC7 (and under VC6). It seems do not need to use
vc7 contrib to compile .035 with VC7.
Do you have problems creating ode.lib or compiling your project
with ode.dll?

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Slipchenko                            mailto:slipch@gsc-game.kiev.ua