[ODE] Anyone Get ODE .035 To Compile With VC 7.0 Yet?

Jeff Weber jeffreyweber at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 09:57:02 2003

I've been spending a lot of hours trying to get the .035 build to compile
under VC 7.0 (I never did get .03 to compile)

If someone has managed to compile it with VC7 (or even VC6), I would really
appreciate any direction you could give.

Currently, I have all the src files loaded into a vc7 dll project and I am
using the "config.h" file from the vc7 contrib section since I was unable to
create my own.

When I compile I get many "warnings" and  alot of LNK2005 errors.