[ODE] Unresolved externals...

Matthew W Marshall matthewwmarshall at juno.com
Wed Jan 15 08:04:01 2003

Hello,
  I downloaded 0.035 and was able to compile it into a lib with BCB5.
However, when I tried to compile a very simple test program, it came up
with a few unresolved externals.  The only functions I used were:
dWorldCreate
dSimpleSpaceCreate
dJointGroupCreate
dWorldSetGravity
dCreatePlane
dJointGroupDestroy
dSpaceDestroy
dWorldDestroy
  The functions that were complained about as being missing are:
dRSetIdentity
dQMultipy0
dWtoDQ
dQtoR
  In what files are these functions located?  I don't understand make
files very well, but I thought that I had all the necessary files
included.
Thanks,
Matthew Marshall

P.S. By the way, I could not get the make.exe to work.  (It compiled the
configurator, successfully ran it, but that was all.)

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com